35SHD0001-20B STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 14
42SHD0801-25B STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 17
42SHD4217-24Q CLOSED LOOP STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 17
42SHD0217-200TK NON CAPTIVE STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 17
42SHD0024-4PL PRECISION PLANETARY STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 17
20SHD0001-7A HOLLOW SHAFT STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 8
2H-422 STEPPER MOTOR DRIVER
Get Excellent Range of Stepper Motor At The Best Market PriceOCT.26,2021
Cansun Stepper Motor Offer Wide Range of Stepper MotorOCT.26,2021
Find The Best Range Of The Stepper MotorOCT.26,2021
CNC RNR motiom USB Mach3 4 motores drivers MA860-DSPOCT.21,2021
Stepper Motors Advantages and DisadvantagesOCT.06,2021
Stepper Motor ControlsSEP.28,2021
Highly efficient and cost-effective Stepper motors by Casun Stepper MotorSEP.24,2021
What To Know Before Buying High Torque Stepper MotorSEP.24,2021
Specification & Advantages of Stepper MotorsSEP.24,2021
Do stepper motors work underwater？SEP.22,2021
1. The number of phases of a stepper motor refers to the number of coil groups inside the motor. At present, two-phase, three-phase, four-phase, and five-phase stepper motors are commonly used. The number of phases of the motor is different, and the step angle is also different. Generally, the step angle of a two-phase motor is 1.8 degrees, a three-phase motor is 1.5 degrees, and a five-phase motor is 0.72 degrees. When there is no subdivision drive, users mainly rely on selecting stepping motors with different phase numbers to meet the step angle requirements. If a subdivision driver is used, the number of phases will become meaningless, and the user only needs to change the subdivision number on the driver to change the step angle.
2. The two-phase stepping motor has only two windings on the stator and four outgoing wires. The full step is 1.8° and the half step is 0.9°. In the driver, it is enough to control the on-off and current direction of the two-phase winding current.
3. The stepping motor cannot be used under normal conditions like ordinary DC motors and AC motors. It must be composed of a double ring pulse signal, power drive circuit, etc. to form a control system before it can be used. Therefore, it is not easy to make good use of stepper motors. It involves many professional knowledge of machinery, motors, electronics and computers.
4. The stepper motor is an open-loop control element that converts electrical pulse signals into angular displacement or linear displacement. In the case of non-overload, the speed and stop position of the motor only depend on the frequency and pulse number of the pulse signal, and are not affected by the load change, that is, when a pulse signal is added to the motor, the motor will rotate through a step angle. The existence of this linear relationship, coupled with the characteristics of the stepper motor having only periodic errors and no cumulative errors. This makes it very simple to use a stepper motor to control the speed, position and other control fields.
5. The stepper motor is used in low-speed occasions, and the speed does not exceed 1000 revolutions per minute. It is best to use between 1000-3000PPS. It can be made to work here through a deceleration device. At this time, the motor has high working efficiency and low noise. It is best not to use the full-step state, the vibration is large in the full-step state.