35SHD0001-20B STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 14
42SHD0801-25B STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 17
42SHD4217-24Q CLOSED LOOP STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 17
42SHD0217-200TK NON CAPTIVE STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 17
42SHD0024-4PL PRECISION PLANETARY STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 17
20SHD0001-7A HOLLOW SHAFT STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 8
2H-422 STEPPER MOTOR DRIVER
Controlling a stepper motor through a signal generator.APR.25,2022
What are the applications of stepper motors in the machinery industry?APR.22,2022
How 12v Stepper Motor Can Benefit You In 2022?APR.20,2022
What Are The Benefits Of Closed Loop And Micro Stepper?APR.20,2022
What Are The Main Uses Of 3D Printer Motor?APR.20,2022
Ball Screw Driver Linear Actuator.APR.19,2022
How to choose stepper motor?APR.11,2022
Linear Actuator – Assembly & SimulatorAPR.08,2022
Three working states of stepping motor.MAR.30,2022
The reason why the stepping motor only vibrates but does not rotate.MAR.17,2022
Stepper motor structure and working principle:
1. A stepping motor is an open-loop control element that converts electrical pulse signals into angular or linear displacement. Under non-overload conditions, the speed and stop position of the motor only depend on the frequency and pulse number of the control pulse signal.
2. The greater the number of pulses, the greater the angle of motor rotation.
3. The higher the pulse frequency, the faster the motor speed, but it cannot exceed the maximum frequency, otherwise the torque of the motor will decrease rapidly and the motor will not rotate.
According to the principle of torque generation, it can be divided into:
(1) Reactive type: The rotor has no windings, and the reaction torque generated by the excited stator windings realizes stepping operation.
(2) Excitation type: Both stator and rotor have exciting windings (or permanent magnetic steel for the rotor), and stepping operation is realized by electromagnetic torque.
According to the output torque, it can be divided into:
(1) Servo type: output torque of a few percent to a few tenths (N.m) can only drive small loads, and it must be used with a hydraulic torque amplifier to drive larger loads such as machine tool tables
(2) Power type: The output torque is above 5 ~ 50 N.m, which can directly drive larger loads such as the machine tool table.
(1) Single stator type (2) Double stator type (3) Three stator type (4) Multi-stator type
It can be divided according to the winding distribution of each phase;
(1) Radially distributed: the phases of the motor are arranged in turn according to the circumference
(2) Axial distribution: the phases of the motor are arranged in order according to the axial direction
We are a professional stepper motor factory, if you want to learn more about stepper motors, nema 8, Nema 11, Nema 14, etc. Welcome to contact us.