35SHD0001-20B STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 14
42SHD0801-25B STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 17
42SHD4217-24Q CLOSED LOOP STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 17
42SHD0217-200TK NON CAPTIVE STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 17
42SHD0024-4PL PRECISION PLANETARY STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 17
20SHD0001-7A HOLLOW SHAFT STEPPER MOTOR 1.8° NEMA 8
2H-422 STEPPER MOTOR DRIVER
What are the parameters of stepper motor driver ?MAY.16,2022
Closed Loop Stepper Motor Operation Test.MAY.07,2022
How to set the working speed of stepping motor?APR.29,2022
Controlling a stepper motor through a signal generator.APR.25,2022
What are the applications of stepper motors in the machinery industry?APR.22,2022
How 12v Stepper Motor Can Benefit You In 2022?APR.20,2022
What Are The Benefits Of Closed Loop And Micro Stepper?APR.20,2022
What Are The Main Uses Of 3D Printer Motor?APR.20,2022
Ball Screw Driver Linear Actuator.APR.19,2022
How to choose stepper motor?APR.11,2022
Stepper motor is an actuator that converts electrical pulses into angular displacement. In layman's terms: When the stepper driver receives a pulse signal, it drives the stepper motor to rotate a fixed angle in the set direction. You can control the angular displacement by controlling the number of pulses, so as to achieve the purpose of accurate positioning; at the same time, you can control the speed of the motor rotation by controlling the pulse frequency, so you can consider using a stepper motor when accurate positioning or speed control is required.
Advantages of stepper motors
1. The rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the number of pulses.
2. The motor has the maximum torque when it stops (when the winding is energized).
3. Since the accuracy of each step is 3% to 5%, and the error of one step will not be accumulated to the next step, it has better position accuracy and movement repeatability.
4. Excellent start-stop and reverse response.
5. Since there are no brushes, the reliability is high, so the life of the motor depends only on the life of the bearing.
6. The response of the motor is only determined by the digital input pulse, so open-loop control can be adopted, which makes the structure of the motor simpler and control the cost.
7. Only connecting the load directly to the shaft of the motor can also rotate synchronously at a very low speed.
8. Since the speed is proportional to the pulse frequency, there is a relatively wide speed range.
Disadvantages of stepper motors
1. If improper control is easy to produce resonance.
2. It is difficult to run to a higher speed.
3. Difficult to obtain large torque.
4. There is no advantage in terms of volume and weight, and the energy efficiency is low.
5. When the load is exceeded, the synchronization will be broken, and vibration and noise will be emitted when working at high speed.